Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged by Ashlee J.
Defination of
quirk:n.

1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to make my bed every morning before I leave the house, or ELSE....
2. I eat every morning oatmeal squares with yogurt, blueberries and raspberries in it.  If I don't my day is completely thrown!
3. I lock every door behind me no matter who is  coming in behind me, habit or quirk. Sorry Dear!!
4. I have to get a new bath towel for my shower if any one uses it or even touches it, that drives me crazy, actually it grosses me out (slight OCD tendencies.)
5. The toilet paper has be coming out from the top, if not I change no matter who's house it is.  (I used to not care but my husband had this quirk and now it drives me crazy)
6. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle and Curt squeezes it from the end and both of us drive each other crazy with the way we squeeze.  Problem solved: we each have our own tube of tooth paste, I have to squeeze it from the middle!!!

I feel like I have just confessed my deepest crazy secrets. :)

I tag: Tawnya, Kandyce, Ashlee B., Jamie, Jennie and Amber. Good Luck Ladies :)

5 comments:

The Gardner's said...

I am with you on the toilet paper roll...it drives me crazy! I also lock every door, it just makes me feel safe. I think it is hilarious that you have to have two different tubes of toothpaste!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

I am the same way about the toilet paper roll I also change it at other people's houses that is too funny I thought I was the only one ; )

Cassie said...

You are to funny!

Cassie said...

Haha! I totally have the same toilet paper problem. Preston gave me that one. It has to be coming out from the top! I wish I was a little bit better at the bed making thing. I am working on it, and it is getting better! You are great! Love ya!

Lori said...

haha. i like it! :) funny the things that drive you nuts, huh?