Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend with visitors

This weekend was so fun!! My parents and my grandma came down on Thursday night and stayed til Sunday. It was so fun to have them down. We got to spend alot time as one big happy family, minus Bubba (miss ya).

Dad, me and Heather started the weekend with a 25 mile bike ride, it was awesome. I hadn't been on my bike for a couple of weeks so it felt great! Then Saturday was filled with soccer games. Jake coaches two teams and Briggs just started his first year of soccer. It was so fun to have some games to go to again, we haven't been to watch family since Bubba graduated High School.

Then Saturday afternoon Jake Leigh and his family, Bubbas first trainer out in the mission field, came over for a swim and BBQ party. It was so fun to get to know him and his family and hear what he had to say about Bubba and the mission. Of course, intertwined with all the partying, the BYU game was watched and they thankfully won.

We finished off the weekend with a good time at church and yummy BLT sandwiches with tomatoes from grandmas garden. It was the perfect end to a great weekend. Thanks Mom, Dad and Grandma for coming down, we love it when you come.

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

OMG!! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! I've been thinking of you guys lots lately!!!! How have you been. We need to get down there and visit you. OR even better you fly here to see us!!!! Hey email me and I'll patch you through to mine
jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com
I'm so glad you have a blog. keep in touch