Sunday, September 28, 2008

Funny Movie

Ghost Town, Now Playing!!!
Curt and I had a great date night last night, after my 12 hour shift (labor and delivery again :) and I loved it again) at the hopsital
and decided to go to Ghost Town, Bajio was our pit stop for dinner and then off to the movie.
The previews looked
funny but I just wasn't sure if all the funny parts were on the previews. We all
know movies that have been like that.
It was so funny. I was doubled over a few times. The starring actor
is the original guy that started "The Office" in London, he plays Michael
Scotts part in London. He is so funny.
So if you like the office, you will like this movie.
Five stars from us. If you want a good laugh go and see!!

5 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

I've heard that this is really good. Now I really want to see it.

Johnstun Fam said...

I tagged you!!! Check out my blog to see what it is!!!

The Johnson's said...

Hey guys! i love this blogging thing! i found you on Kassie blog. How's st. george life, we miss friends like you guys and the fun of feeding 400 people pancakes!
Belinda & Jeremiah Johnson

Cassie said...

Thanks for the tip. We love the Office. Maybe I can actually get Corey to go with to it.

Anonymous said...

Oh good--glad you posted this...I thought it looked funny, but was wondering the same thing about the previews. - We so rarely get to go to the movies I hate to waste it on a dumb movie :)