Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Anniversary

What a weekend.  We started off celebrating on Friday at....
BRIAN REGAN!!!!
(this is a lousy picture but I was quickly reminded no flashes)
I bought the tickets in November and we were so excited for this, we have decided going places and doing things is better than exchanging gifts for our anniversary and birthdays, so we are all about making the memories :)

It was so HILARIOUS.  I couldn't stop laughing and almost crying.  It was so great, he is awesome and Kermit, who opened for him, definitely did his fair share of great jokes.  
Jake gave me the tip on the tickets so we bought them by each other, Jake's B-Day and our anniversary share the same day so we had lots to celebrate.
8 Years and going strong.  Couldn't ask for more fun and spice in my life more than my husband.  He keeps me on my toes :)  And that is good thing.  

Today, Sunday, was the official day so we decided to head to the park and have a picnic and read a book together.  It was perfect weather so we loaded up the jeep with dogs, food and a blanket and enjoyed the afternoon under a tree :)  It was such a great and relaxing day.  Thanks dear for the great memories.


5 comments:

Lori said...

happy anniversary!!!

Colby & Brenda said...

happy anniversary--8 years, gotta love it.. here's to many more happy years!

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Holy crap isn't he hilarious??? We went last fall when he was here. I love him! Happy Anniversary!

Candace Thomas said...

Happy Anniversary...I can't believe it has been that long! Crazy how time flies:)

Johnstun Fam said...

oh am glad you had a great anniversary! 8 years, thats crazy! Loveya