Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Pictures since Bubba is home now....


The fam

The girls

Tawnya's Family

The boys

:)

Mom and Dad

Jake and Heather

Bubba, being his stylish self

I LOVE this Picture, everyone asks if they caught the baby...I am the one in the middle the X and Curt is doing the rockstar jump next to me.

The mustang had to be included :0

Curt, doing the usual, entertaining the kids :) They are all mooing like cows.

Briggs, being his smiley self :)
Beckham, how bout that hair and adorable face.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

Love them! They are so cute.

Bentleys said...

So so cute! I am stealing some of those ideas for our family pictures in the fall :)

Johnstun Fam said...

love love love the pictures! have you taken your boards yet? call me when your not busy. I miss ya! You all look so good in those pictures!

Ashley and Devan said...

Those are amazing photos. Love them! Your family is so cute. You look beautiful!

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

I love these! Who did them?

Candace Thomas said...

Beautiful family!

The McClellan Clan said...

who took those? Those are some of the best pictures ever!!! I love them all. I've never seen a baby in the air, that is seriously the coolest picture!!!

Jaymerz said...

These pictures are great, Love them!! I do like the one that is black, it looks so cool.

Blake and Leslie said...

I love your pictures!! They turned out really well. I love the one that looks like shadows! Congrats on your graduation! I'm sure you're glad to be done with school, and looking forward to starting your career!!

sara and wade said...

wow she did great! i love them. they are so... sessions. love it!