Thursday, May 14, 2009

Its official!

Sorry all I know I have been posting all about nursing school but it has been my LIFE for the past two years and its OVER!! This calls for a huge celebration. Well the first of many parties was kicked off on Saturday with all my class and spouses.


There was swimming, good food and alot of laughter. On of my classmates is an awesome photographer and she got all these great shots of us :)


Me and Julie enjoying ourselves.

This was the night they gave out the funny awards, our pinning ceremony has to be appropriate awards...I got "The Hostess with the Mostess" with twinkies and a cute decoration for my house. It was so cute!! Thanks guys!!

Our instructors gave us each a plaque with our names on it and then it says registered nurse, we are all holding them up in this pic.

My gorgous instructor. Her gift was her fairy ensomble because she grants us all our wishes and helps them all come true :) Isn't she great!

Erma and Adrienne, I am going to miss these girls. They are hilarious. Adrienne is our mad typer that would type while our instructor gave us reviews so we all didn't have to type or write and Erma is our lovely photographer.

The men of the class :) minus one.

Liz performing the worm :) She did awesome.

While we did our review Curt took the husbands that were left up flying and they buzzed the house a couple of times :) I think the men will be coming for sure to the next party !

It was so fun, great food and alot of good laughs. I am going to miss all these great people in my life, that is why we have to stay in touch. We have been through so much together and you create such great relationships with them.

Its like starting a new chapter, we are all moving on to jobs and better things but yet we still want to keep in touch. I hope it happens.
Love ya guys:)

6 comments:

Bentleys said...

Yipee!! I am so excited!!!!

Johnstun Fam said...

So exciting!!! I can't believe your finally done! looks like you had a great party!

TK said...

looks like tons of fun! so glad you are done. WAY TO GO!! I love ya lil sis

Cassie said...

SO, so happy for you! I am sure you are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

J + A Humphreys said...

Yay, congrats!!! I bet it feels so good to be done. What a great accomplishment followed by a dope party. :) AND I had never noticed that pic of your house on the side....sheesh! It looks a-ma-zing.

sarah and jeremy said...

Congratulations! You deserve a much needed vacation...maybe a massage too:) That is so great, you will be a great nurse!