Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers

Wow, Mothers what a great subject to post about. I have so many great examples that I look up to that represent such amazing "Mothers"

My, of course, most favorite mother (no offense to anyone but she did give birth to me :) What an amazing woman. When I think of my Mom I think of selfless, happy, gorgous, spritual, and what a great sense of humor. Mom, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me, the inspiration you have given me and the great shoulder for me to cry on. My Mom is always there to give me encouragement and lifts me up and helps me keep going especially through nursing school, gol what is it about nursing school and breakdowns, SERIOUSLY? Life without you Mom would be miserable. I love our chats on a pretty routine basis and I feel like I can tell you all. I hope to follow in you footsteps some day. Happy Mothers Day, MOM!

My Mom-in-Law, gotta love her. What an example of Christ Like attributes. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and a bad word is never crossing her lips. What a great example to me, I definitely need to work on that.

My sister, what a MOM! She is the mom that raises our nephews and boy do we love her for that. Those boys bring so much joy into our lives and it is all because of their mother. Tawnya, you are amazing and I hope to be half the mom you are. Sis, I look up to you and love you, hope you had a great day!

My Grandma's, the queen's of Love! I love my Grandma's. I have some great examples. Both of my grandmas ( one has passed away) would great me with a kiss and hug and the one living still does and boy do I love it. They always love me for me! Thanks Gram!

My neighbor, Jessica. She is the queen of celebrations. I hope when I am a Mom I have half the creativity as her. She is the Martha Stewart of the block and even I want to go to all the kids partys and get the treat bags and play the games. She is an awesome Mom and her kids love her so much. Thanks for being such a great example Jes, and what an AWESOME friend!!

There are many more women in my life that I look up to and watch and get pointers from of what kind of Mom I want to become and to all you women, some of you know who you are, thanks for the lessons and great examples. I love the mothers in my life!! Thanks for letting me enjoy your kids.

1 comments:

Bentleys said...

Oh I feel so honored to be on your list of Moms! I love you so very much and know you will be the best Mom ever in the near future :) lol!