Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last EVER Clinical!

Oh the tears were being shed and hugs being given....and the sadness...
NOT!!
I could not be more EXCITED!  I wanted to shout it from the roof tops, 
I AM DONE!

My lovely white scrubs that I am going to burn next week!
Me and Julie heading to Red Robin with the rest of the group to celebrate.  
This was my reward!!  I love their chocolate milkshakes, it was delicious.
Linda, Liz and Staci (we got a lot of stares being dressed in white)
And to end the day right wishing we could cut up our badges....don't worry hospital officials and school staff, we didn't but it was great for the photo moment.

My last clinical was a great experience though. I was in specialty recovery and I got to do IVs and got every single one that I tried, having no practice all semester, I was pretty proud of myself.

10 comments:

Jaymerz said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations.

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Yay!!!!!! Congrats!!!! That is so awesome!

Pieces of Us said...

Congratulations Heather! We're proud of you! {and I am jealous..one day I'll go to nursing school!}

Bentleys said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I am so proud of you and I am so glad you are almost done! I am sick of sharing my friend with school!

Christyn Caryn said...

Congratulations!! You made it! That is so wonderful! Let's hear it for being done with school... woohoo!

Johnstun Fam said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! The day you graduate I will be at the doctor again. :) But good news, no more bedrest, I need to call you....

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congrats Heath that is way awesome!!

Lund Family said...

Congrats!!! You are FREE. Wonderful job Heather!

Colby & Brenda said...

good for you.. i remember the feeling well... good luck on your boards, i'm sure you'll do fine and it will be so nice to be able to get on with life...i'm happy for you!

Julie Anne said...

hooolllllaaaaa! Lets CELEBRATE! Anyone got a match?! ;)