Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer coming to an End :(

Wow I can't believe it is August!!  Summer seems like it has flown by but we still have a couple of weeks to enjoy.  School in St. George starts the 12th of August so swim days will soon be over, early to bed and early to rise for the families and no more late night walks to hopefully find the cooler air. 
 
Usually August brings some excitement for me but this year it seems to be a little bit of a drag. School starts for me the 28th and then it is back to the grind for me. Only 9 more months and I will be an RN, Yahoo!! ( that is exciting but starting it isn't so much) I am also not sure about this birthday thing I am turning 26 on Tuesday.  For some reason I am not thrilled with this birthday and kinda wish it would just pass by.  Oh well thanks to the ones in my life not allowing that to happen it will be fun and I will love it....pics to come :)

I have truely enjoyed myself this summer and hope for many more great summers near the pool and having a great time in the neighborhood.  Thanks to all the great supporters of our swim days and many other events we had.  It was great fun.  Here are some pics from some of our great days together enjoying the sun.



5 comments:

Jaymerz said...

26 isn't so bad, but Happy early Birthday. Are you coming to reunion on Saturday so I have someone to hang out with?? If not we will call when we come to St. George, Rob promised he would take me to Mesquite.

Bentleys said...

Oh thank you Heather we sure had fun this summer im way glad school is starting but kinda sad since I wont see you as much!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! We love you!

mrs. jar said...

Heather. I really should have said earlier...sometimes I get to into my stalking that I forget to say hi. How are you? Ashlee and Josh are so cute and it will be fun getting to know them better. I am mad though cause they take all the newbees and put them into primary! I, obviously am not in primary, and am a little jealous. Anyway, it was nice hearing from you. Your rag quilts are so cute. I need to learn...good luck with school.

The Alands said...

I love your new background. This summer has gone by way too fast. By the way, love the quilt.