Friday, August 15, 2008

THe Olympics

WOW!! Ok who has not been watching or should I say who is crazy enough not to. I have found myself perched in front of the TV, watching faithfully and cheering our fellow USA team members on. Curt and I both have found ourselves screaming at the TV and clapping and whistling, what can I say? We love the olympics. It is definitley my favorite time of the year when it comes. It is DVR'd and we have had many great nights cheering on the Americans.

How about that Michael Phelps?
Did I already say I love the OLYMPICS? :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I totally agree with you. It is so amazing to watch athletes compete like they do. And there's been so many good moments that give you cold chills!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the olmypics are Great!...and such quality entertainment--I wish my kids would leave me alone more when I'm trying to watch them. I've yet to watch an event that doesn't turn out riveting!

So Curt needs to have a talk w/all our husbands on how to give a proper birthday present!!...What a Great Guy!!

Anonymous said...

(I just realized my previous comment sounds like I'm a bad mom--I don't want my kids to "leave me alone" per say...but I just don't want to watch Dora when the Olmypics are on -- lol)

elder sessions said...

im crazy enough not to watch. haha

Johnstun Fam said...

HI! Oh I miss you! I am stuck in Wy, I just wanted to say hi and you need to update your thing before school starts! loveya