Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rag Quilts

There is something that my friends all know that I do and if the proper request is put in they soon will have a rag quilt of their own. I love making them and love it when they get married or pregnant which gives me the excuse to make one. Well up til now I had never taken pictures of them but I figured I better start. I made this one for my good friend Nicole. She is pregnant with baby boy( probably Houston) and the nursery theme is Noah's Ark. I am throwing her a shower which is Thursday so sorry Nicole you get to see the finished product on my blog :) She is due on the 26th of Sept. and we are so excited for them.
Full Shot

Close up ( isn't cute)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love your rag quilts. I have the one you made for Hudson hanging on his wall. You do such a great job!

Bentleys said...

I am a proud owner of one of these amazing quilts it's now sitting on a chair in the living room because I used it too much and have to patch it up! I will forever cherish it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really talented!--that looks beautiful!! ..Jamie made me one for Leka before she was born. I'm going to have to learn how to make these some time!

Christyn Caryn said...

I love your rag quilts! I have always wanted to learn and FAJ offered to teach me, maybe now that I will be home I will finally learn. Keep up the good work, seriously your quilts are beautiful!