Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Week of Visitors!!


What a great week!!
My great friend Ashlee came to visit.  We had one of our great girls nights and loved every minute of her stay.  It has been a while....too long.
We love you Ashlee.


Ashlee, Me, Sophie, Jessica


Ashlee and Brielle

Ashlee left on Thursday morning and then the next shift came.....My best friend from growing up Ashlee Brueckner and her family.  They came Thursday night and we were off to Pizza Factory, the best place to eat in town, THANKS TJ.
Courtnee, Ashlee, Hudson and Jared.

We had great times while they were down and spent many hours by the pool and enjoying great watermelon and many other summer foods.  Thanks for coming down and enjoying our pool with us:)  They are moving to Boston the middle of next month so this will be the last visit for a while.  I will see them in Boston next.  :(

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

We had so much fun!! I wish we could come all the time to visit. Thanks for letting us come down. I can't wait for you to come see us in Boston. We will have a great time.

Johnstun Fam said...

It was so fun to see you!!!! I miss my girls and it was nice to have girl time! loveya!