Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Drive



The Road Trip began......

Who wouldn't love this scenery!
Thrilled to be driving a convertible!

The WIND blowing through my hair!
      The great destination - Zion!!


Anybody that knows me, knew that I grew up with my dad owning convertibles throughout my growing years.  I LOVE convertibles, I am partial to Mustangs but I really enjoy all kinds.  Our friends have a 2003 Thunderbird and they left town and let us borrow the car.  Well I was thrilled.  Curt and I hoped in the car after church and enjoyed the 84 degree weather with the top down, the wind blowing through our hair and the sounds of sunday blarring on the radio :)  It was the highlight of my dad, it reminded me of old times with my Dad listening to anything we could jam to with the top down and racing off the line, of course the other person did not know we were racing.  It was a great drive down memory lane today.  

7 comments:

Jaymerz said...

How fun!! I would love a warm 84 drive to zion, that really is one thing I miss about the west is the beautiful Sunday drives.

Bentleys said...

Looks like a blast! I wanna go! Love your shoes and I am glad you have a awesome stress reliever! love ya!

The Johnson's said...

I can picture you two jamming to the music! Sounds like a great time and that is such a great drive in the fall.

J + A Humphreys said...

I totally remember your dad cruisin' in convertibles growing up. I love Zion. Looks like such a beatiful day. My family was just down there to see Thriller and they said it was so nice. Also, amen on the running post! That is definitely my greatest stress reliever.

Johnstun Fam said...

oh fun! You look so hot driving that car!

Cassie said...

Sounds fun! Do I know this neighbor? Maybe next time I could babysit their car??!! :)

Blake and Leslie said...

Heff! Can a just say you look like a natural in that convertable!! It sounds like you had fun on your drive. Isn't Zion's the best?