Sunday, October 26, 2008

Running





RUNNING SHOES, NEED I SAY MORE!!

I went to the local running store and purchased my first pair of "real" running shoes. The Saucony Ride!! My outlet lately has been running. I find myself just focusing on my latest and greatest tunes that I got off Itunes and forgetting about all the caous going on around me. I leave my house and it is me and the road!! I come home feeling refreshed and ready to conquer the world. With school, work and busy regular life it has been a nice stress reliever. I, definitely, recommend this awesome stress reliever and it does not cost very much; find a pair of shoes, some good tunes and a road :)

2 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

Your so good to go running all the time! I miss it, I have been a huge slacker!!!

Cassie said...

I could not agree more! I love it too! I have found that it can be expensive, I have gone through a lot of those shoes and they are pricey! It is so worth it to find a good running shoe though.