Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moab

A new Place that we have discovered!!!  How long have I lived in Utah and never been to Moab?  My WHOLE life!!!  I can't believe it either!  


My moms side of the family had their family reunion there and enjoyed it so much.  We hiked in Arches National Park up to the Delicate Arch ( the one on our license plates) and it was so cool.  We were going to rent jeeps but the guy was at lunch and wouldn't come back in time to 
rent them to us :(  It was so great to see all my family and enjoy some time with them because we only see them a couple of times year all together.  Love ya guys!
We flew in the plane there and it was only 2 hours, it would have been a 6 hour drive so it was so nice.  Thanks to my husband who is the pilot, I am really enjoying it alot because of the cut in time.  

We are enjoying our summer........to be continued
starting the hike We made it Curt is WAY excited!
our gorgeous photo - no shower no makeup :) The whole Fam

4 comments:

elder sessions said...

not the whole family sweet heart.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love hiking Arches...we're planning on doing that w/Robby's family before Morris fam reunion.
(and you go, girl..no shower/no makeup is how real women hike! ;) :)

Bentleys said...

oh poor bubba!!! Looks like fun I wanna go! Ps nice hat :)

Christyn Caryn said...

Oh my goodness, It looks like so much fun! I absolutely love our family!!I miss everyone! Thank you for posting pics, so much fun! You have a plane now?! That is so awesome! So you flew to Moab? or your flew to Ogden? That is so amazing. Flying is so fun!