Saturday, June 7, 2008

Girls Night in Vegas!!!!


Me and Jess with Kenny ( we wish it was real) !!!



My girlfriend and I have this great tradition that we realized this year it has been going for 4 years.  We go to Kenny Chesney in Las Vegas every year and it is planned whether rain or shine or she is 8 1/2 months pregnant( happened a couple of years ago).  We have had people come with us but most the time it just ends up being us ( 3 out of the 4 years)  We have a great time either way.   Our friend Ash was supposed to come but due to other circumstances she couldn't make it down and we missed her :(  So we left for Vegas around 5 and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, which I found out on the way down there that she has never eaten there, CRAZY!!.  They have the best FOOD!!
Enjoying our Cheesecake, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!!

Jess thought it would be funny to put the whole 2 piles of whip cream on her fork, we thought it was funny!!
After we gorged ourselves there, we were off to the concert.  Kenny changed locations this year to the MGM, it used to be at Mandalay Bay.  Well MGM has this parking garage that take forever to get a parking spot and after the concert took us an hour to get out of, what a nightmare, but it didn't seem to bother us at the time because we had just had 2 full hours of Kenny Chesney!!!  What great fun.  


We got hats at the concert this year usually we get tees but we thought we would use hats more, laying by the pool and all.
The crazy night ended with lots of singing and Dr.Peppers (Large from In and Out) to get us home by 3 in the morning, we usually spend the night but Jess has a baby that is 2 months old and so we made the exception for Sophie this year :)
Here are some pics from the concert, he is the BEST entertainer.  It was the greatest girls night and we sang and danced until it was over, I love being around people that are singing at the top of their lungs and you can dance til your hearts content because you will never see them again !! The movie at the bottom didn't turn out like I had thought but its a tribute to my bro Bubba who went with us a couple of years ago, it was his graduation present from us!  Its a video of his favorite song, a short video.

Me and Jess just before Kenny came on stage....can you see the excitement?

Kenny on stage, singing to me of course!

Another one of Kenny!
    
Bubba this video is for you, its kind of squeaky but make sure you watch it til the end, its only like 30 Seconds.  

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

oh my what fun! Until next year my friend!!! I love ya had a BLAST as usual! :)

Ashley and Devan said...

Is this Heather Sessions? Do you remember me? We hung out one summer and went to girls camp together while I lived with my Dad.

How are you? You look great. It's fun to see your blog!

Ashley Farnsworth Davis

elder sessions said...

hey heath and jess thanks for the shout out i loved it i felt like i was at the concert i am sure you two were crazy hahaha

Jaymerz said...

Heather I wish I was there to go with you!! I am so behind I couldn't figure out why you were not updating your blog only to realize it never went into my google reader (oops). Next time you are at Cheese cake factory eat a piece of the Godiva Cheesecake for me.