Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well what a great day to reflect on our great dads and husbands in our lives. I am so grateful for my dad and love how much he has done for me. Life with him is positive, uplifting and everything seems to work out and that is what I have learned from my dad. Thanks for the great example and being my hero!

My husband, what a wonderful man. He and I have had some great times since school has been out as we have been able to actually spend some great time together as alot of you in shcool know, not much time with school. He takes such great care of me and makes such great effort to make things fun. He tells me constantly that he loves me and I love it. Life is great in the fast lane with Curt and eventually he will be a dad so I added this little paragraph he is the man of my house! :)

1 comments:

love2beamom said...

WOW Heather you made my day. Got Jake and Heather's card yesterday and read your fathers day comment today. IT was fathers day again. I love ya tons and will strive to live up to the expectation of hero. That is a pretty tall order.
what do ya know my first post on a blog.