Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reasons I LOVE....

SPRING
The things I have encountered on my day off today.....
(if only all days could by like this :)

Yes, finally fruit is in season again and yes, this is what I had for dessert today, YUM!!
All my flowers are in bloom and smelling so lovely!
And I have PEACHES!!  Wahoo.  They are so cute. 
Oh and I think my favorite part about spring/summer is bare feet/flip flops/pedicures!!
I love getting my toes done up, lookin all gorgeous, thanks Stacey (we did some trade so I could have my toes done, wahoo)!!  

I find myself the happiest during this time of year.  If only school was over and I could enjoy it.  ha ha.  I am off to study in the sun, sorry to rub it in people, that is why I live in St. George, survive the summer heat but get the heat sooner :)

6 comments:

Lori said...

Yay for spring! Totally jealous you have spring and we don't yet. I keep telling myself to be patient, but man I'm craving some warm weather BAD!

Jaymerz said...

I am so jealous for your warm weather, and that fruit salad looks yummy I may just have to make one. One of these days I will get to move to St. George, or at least that is my hope.

Johnstun Fam said...

oh so so so jealous! Thats exciting you are going to have peaches! and your toes are as cute as ever!

Bentleys said...

Mmmm love spring I just wish I had a tan!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Love spring!! I am jealous though that you get it before we do up here. I am so ready for it!!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Wow only a month left??? I am so excited for you!!!! You should definatly come to St. Rose. They pay better than the other hospitals I talked to. They are starting me at $42.95 with a $2.85 shift diferental for nights!!! Are you going to work days or nights??? I am at the De- Lima campus, you should look for jobs there.