Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kung Fu Panda


So it was babysit the greatest nephews night.  Briggs and Beckham love coming to our house #1 because they love us :) and #2 because we let them do what ever they want.    Curt had to go out of town to work and so it was me and the boys.  Kung Fu Panda was playing at the Shattucks with Mac and Cheese for dinner, lots of fruit snacks and as much popcorn as their little hearts desired.    

It was so fun.  I love these boys so much and they are my entertainment when they are over.  Here are a few pics of the boys practicing their best Kung Fu moves.....

It was so funny because Briggs wanted to do his moves but only in front of the fireplace and I figured out it was because he could see his reflection!!  You look awesome Briggs.
Beckham gave me some punches and some good kicks.  Love ya bud.
And the final move to finish off the night.  It was so fun and can't wait to do it again!!

3 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh fun! They are getting so big I can't believe it! so how is school? miss ya and love ya!

Bentleys said...

Will you be my aunt!! You are so good to take them and they look like they had a blast!!! Love ya!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

You sound like the best aunt ever. Looks like your cute nephews have a great time when they come over.