Thursday, January 29, 2009

Early Valentines


I got home from school and found a package that I was thrilled about.  My Dad sends me and my sisters and aunt ( all the special ladies in his life, my Mom gets some on  the "real" Valentines day)  roses or flowers every year.  He is usually early which surprises us all, because it is not expected.  I love the bouquet that he chose this year.  It is always great to feel the love from your Dad and not just your husband :)  I love you Dad, you always make me feel "special" and I love that you still think of me as your "squirt", cause you will always be my dad!  Thanks, Dad.

4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

thats so sweet! oh Dad's are the best!!!

Colby & Brenda said...

that's a beautiful arrangement. that's so thoughtful of him. dad's are great!

Bentleys said...

You seriously have the greatest family, you are so blessed!! Miss you!

Candace Thomas said...

Your dad is so sweet! But...did he forget that I am pretty much family? lol