Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight!! Need I say more!


The awaited Twilight Showing!!  We waited for the crowds to die down, we went on Tuesday.

Well I heard lots of stories and feed back on Twilight and was just going to go in with no expectations.  We got a bunch a girls together and sadly Mom was ill or else we would have added her to our craziness.  
We were the first in line,  we heard it was going to be so crazy so we needed to be there early.  Not so crazy but it paid off to be there we got the best seats in the house.  
The happy faces after the show.  It was great, I thought it was very well thought and played out.  I loved it, I love who plays Edward, Bella and all the rest, they cast them all so perfectly.  I hoping to see it again soon, everyone says the second time is the best.  

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Don't you love it?? I braved the midnight showing and had a ball, then I took another friend Wednesday night. Maybe when I come to Utah will have to go, leave the boys at home!!

Bentleys said...

Oh it was such a great night!!! Love ya!!!

Amber said...

Heather you've been having all sorts of fun lately! Thats awesome- you need to get out while in nursing school!! So I loved Twilight also- so many people said that they hated it- but I really enjoyed it- and I definitely want to go see it again!

Lund Family said...

Your hair is getting so long!! We really need to get together. Call me please. I hope you still have my phone number. You are busier that I am with work and stuff so I will let you tell me when you can get together. We need to do lunch again. It really has been a while.