Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Hair



Before:


I got hair extensions.  I have not had long hair since 3rd grade and decided to give it a try.  My hair was at the annoying shoulder stage, which I was either ready to cut or had to do something.  So my good friend was up for the challenge and she solved my problems.

After:

My hair before she cut it and blended it.
The finished product:

The finished product, with my good friend and hair dresser, Katie.
I love it, it is such a great change and it only hurt my head the first night.  That is such a girl thing to say, what we do for beauty.


9 comments:

Jaymerz said...

I love it!! Beauty is pain right??

Ashley and Ryan said...

It looks great, its a lot darker than I remember too! :)

simple mom/wife said...

Hey, I love it and I know her! That's Katie used to be Sanders. We were great friends through Middle and High School. Tell her hello for me. She's the best!

Colby & Brenda said...

the hair looks great!

Amber said...

LOVE IT!! You look so young! What a fun change!- Amber

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Looks good Heath. I can remember in elementry when you had your hair long. It has been a long time since you have had it long like that. It looks cute on you.

Candace Thomas said...

Love the new look! Isn't change such a great thing?

Johnstun Fam said...

I love it! You look gorgeous, as always! my hair is at the stage too, maybe I will get extensions.... loveya miss ya!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Your hair looks great, I am jealous!