Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Movie Night!!













Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa

What a fun movie.  Curt and I like to spoil our nephews with some fun things like movies and treats.  We had not done it in a while with school and all.  Madagascar is Briggs' favorite movie and so I asked him if he would be available to go to the movies with us on Wednesday.  He responded with  "I have school"  I told him it would be after school and he said "Then of course!"  He asked Beckham if he wanted to go and Beckham said "No"  Briggs responded with Uncle Curt is going and he will "Sugar us up" so you should come, Beck responded with a big "YES".  We love those boys and have a great time with them. 
















We picked them and up and the were more than ready!!  1st stop the dollar store!!
Many treats were selected and we were off the movies.  It was a great show and the boys loved it.  It was great for Curt and I.  It was Beckham's first movie and he loved it.  Can't wait for our next movie night boys!!  Love ya.


4 comments:

Bentleys said...

I wish I had aunts and uncles like you!! You are a blessing to Tawnya and Brian!

Jaymerz said...

How fun!! I think we are going to take the kids this weekend, hopefully it will be a calm one.

Heidi said...

Hey! I saw you on facebook and I check my blog more often then facebook. My blog address is matthewandheidi-heidi.blogspot.com

How are you?? It's been forever. We just moved to Logan for my husbands job and just had our second little boy. Life is crazy but wonderful. I hope to talk to you soon.

Cassie said...

You guys are the best aunt and uncle. I am sure they loved it.