Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cutting Costs

A shaving kit

Lots of Hair
Two hairy dogs, 1st thing to cut out of bugdet, dog hair cuts.
And two willing people to save a few bucks


Dexter ( I didn't get many pics of him during the process because I did him by myself, he was much easier than Dee Dee)

Dee Dee


Oh my gosh, it was so hard.  Those dog groomers earn every penny, especially with Dee Dee.  Curt and I and sometimes Heather, my sister-in-law, had all hands and feet involved trying to pin her down to just snip a little bit.  Thanks, Jake and Heather for the lessons and shaving kit.
Wow, dog groomer, we will let you cut her from now on!


6 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

They look cute! Good job. I wouldn't dare attempt that.. you guys did great.

Ashlee said...

Wow! Nice job! Way to save on costs. I am saving too just in a different way. Jared now trusts me to cut his hair. I have turned into a pro. So now I have to clients Hudson and Jared.

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my gosh!! I love it. It looks good. I'm really impressed, cause I actually know how hard it is. I've had to help my mom with her dogs. I'm impressed girl!

Bentleys said...

Didnt you see Bella's awful haircut TJ did! They look cute though!

Candace Thomas said...

You are a brave girl...I thought cutting Jake's hair was bad enough (my Jake not yours). And to top it off...you had it up on FB and the blog in no time. I should learn a few tricks from you!

Johnstun Fam said...

Thats awesome! very brave!
Its looks like a professional did too!