Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

Ok People, I was lying, that last blog was all about snow but..........



this is what I woke up to this morning.  CRAZY!!  I have lived here for 9 years and have never seen this much snow down here.  It does occasionally snow but it doesn't usually stick and it never stays over night, it is usually melted in about 20 minutes.  We have like 3 or 4 inches of snow and my poor palm trees.  Well anyways, we just may have a white Christmas here, we will see. 

5 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

You better get those poor palms wrapped girl. They need some good insulation!!!
That is crazy. Dang. And I thought I was missing the warm weather there!! kInd of fun though!!

Jaymerz said...

um WOW!! And last night I was complaining about living here and telling Rob we needed to move to the warmer weather of St. George.

love2beamom said...

WHAT THE HECK!!!! That is Crazy!! WE are playing in the snow up here. who knew there would be snow down there.
SLY

MISS YA

TK

Erin said...

Oh my gosh is right...I can not believe you guys have received that much snow! Winter Wonderland :)

Lori said...

wow! that IS a little strange.

hope you two had a great christmas!