Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow!


What is wrong with this picture?

Yes, snow in St. George and yes my poor palm trees.  The weather has been so crazy this season.  It was so warm for so long and then all of the sudden, SNOW!!  I don't think the pool likes it either.  I am having the hardest time warming up, and I know you all live in much colder places and are letting me whine about my sad snow, thanks.  Hope you all having a HAPPY holiday and hope you all are close to being ready for Christmas day, I am getting close, but it will be nice to have all the hussle and bussle over.
Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Jaymerz said...

The last time I remember it snowing in St. George was the weekend we blessed Sammy. You can whine all you want I would be to, I need to live some where warmer!!