Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a Week!!!












If any of you have heard stories of my husband with his siblings or family, they are a little crazy, the first pic shows how they were consistently jumping off the diving  board, I thought it was going to break.  The last picture is a great pic of Curts mom and all of her children  
Lots is happening in our lives......
#1 Finals this Week.....Thursday is the final day of the semester WAHOO!!!
#2 Our 7th Year Anniversary.......I can't believe time has flown by so quickly.  What a great time we have had together and I my life with my husband, he supports me and takes care of me and I love him so much.  We were at his brothers wedding on our anniversary so there was something great to participate in while we were celebrating.   We r going to celebrate next week cause we are going to Cancun, baby!!!!  I am so thrilled, I have many books to enjoy on the beach all week, it is our favorite vacation place and we have such a great time.  My whole family is going this time so it will be so fun.  
#3 Curts brothers wedding.....I think many times this weekend we had probably over 30 people in the pool,  we swam every night until about 11 PM.  It was great to get everyone together.  Its been the first time in a long time that almost all of Curts brothers and sisters were together, we were only missing 3 family members ( we missed you Michelle, Stephanie and Ethan)  
#4 Girls weekend in Vegas is coming up, Kenny Chesney concert......It will be a blast!!! It has become a great tradition and I can't wait.  
#5 I almost forgot I chopped my hair and highlighted it.  I cut off about 6 inches and I love it, it was getting so hot here. I will post some great photos later, you can kind of tell in  these photos. 

And yes I keep changing my background, I was feeling summery and if anyone knows me you know I am the queen of flip flops.  Thats why I chose this and because it reminds of summer my most favorite time of year.  

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

Wow I am exhausted reading this post, I am going to bed!!! Love ya!

The Alands said...

Wow! 7 years, time really does fly. I love the new hair do, super cute! have a fun time in Cancun.

J + A Humphreys said...

Oh my goodness..is that pool in your backyard??? That is awesome! 7 years? I didnt know that...you are an old married woman. :) :)

Ashley said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! I can't wait to see your haircut, everyone is chopping off their hair, it's tempting me because I'm in the middle of the dreaded growing out phase.