Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cancun, BABY!!!!

Wow!! Did we have the most wonderful week ever?  YES, we did!!  Curt and I and my whole family went to Cancun this last week from Saturday to Saturday and it was just what the doctor ordered.  I finished my nursing finals on Thursday of not last week but the week before and got A's by the way :) We were then off on our adventure on Friday the 16.  Curt flew Jake, Heather (my sis-in-law), me and him up to the Ogden airport on Friday night, only 2 1/2 hours instead of 5 in the car, it was awesome.  All Jake could say the whole way up was " this is so much better than driving!!" I do have to say I was a little bit nervous but it turned out great.  We left Saturday morning and we were on the beach by 4 that afternoon enjoying happy hour which includes free chips and salsa and half price on drinks, virgin margaritas, oh Yea!!  It was the greatest.  Our whole week consisted of beach and more beach and afternoon naps and lots of salt water and great waves.  Oh and the start and finish of some good books (twilight).  I love summer for this reason, reading something other than text books.  It is good to be home but sad, it will be another year until I am back on that gorgeous beach.  The slide show has some of our pics from the trip, enjoy!

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Looks like fun. Maybe next year I will stow away in your suit case ;).

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog via Robby & Jamie's :) ..Yay! -- I'm glad you had such a fun getaway!...You needed it, Heather, after all that studying!
Well, we sure had fun w/you guys the wedding weekend! Looking forward to seeing you again!

J + A Humphreys said...

That looked AWESOME! So cool that your hubby can fly!