Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Final Paper!!!

Well I am in need of a little blog therapy. I finished my last paper of the semester and it is 50 pages, YUCK!!! Well so I have been zoning out by catching up on everyones blogs and enjoying everyone elses stories.

Curt left tonight to hopefully buy his plane, keep your fingers crossed. He has been on the hunt for 5 months and I am getting tired of the nightly stare at all the different websites for buying planes and me hoping and praying that one will work out. It is just a little 4 seater plane but it will get him back and forth from Bullhead City and home nightly.

3 more Weeks and School will be over for the semester. I can't wait for summer, lay by the pool and enjoy the hot weather. And fun vacations. I am heading to Cancun in May and Cali in June, and Kenny Chesney concert in Vegas, oh and my family reunion in Moab. June will be a crazy month.

Well I think that is all the craziness I need to chat about. Thanks to blogging, its great therapy.
:)

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

Yeah its done!!! Kenny here we come!!! Im really proud of you!!! Congrats!!

simple mom/wife said...

Hey maybe we'll see ya in Cancun. We're going for our anniversary! So glad school is almost over, and Justin's totally jealous your man will have his own plane. I know we'll be going through that sometime in our future--for sure!

Ashley said...

So many fun trips planned, I'm jealous!

simple mom/wife said...

We keep checking back to see if he got his plane yet. Any news?