Monday, December 28, 2009

Overload and yes I am back!

My blog world!! I have missed all of you. I took a leave of absence trying to adjust to the new job in SICU!! Adjusting and doing fine...still nauseous on my way to work but learning to live with it. Lots of new experiences, actually every day I go to work there is something new....Curt is working lots of different places and we try to meet in the middle for a few days, usually in St. George. Otherwise. Life is good. Finally caught up on the blog....sorry post overload ;) Hope the holidays treated you all well. Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Hey Heather and Curt! We are so excited for you guys!! We stummbled onto your blog! THis is Mariann and TOry Baxter. Our blog is private...so if you want to be invited...email me and I can hook you up!!
inkerdoodle123@yahoo.com
P.S. Your pics from Cancun looks so inviting!!!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Heath, glad you had a great, relaxing time in Cancun! You deserved it. Your Christmas with your family sounds like a lot of fun. I love the idea of getting each other an ornament, how cute!
Hope everything is going good for you!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Tory & Marian Baxter found you! (the Baxters are from my home ward growing up in Oregon)...I remember him & Curt doing all kinds of crazy things at the Ontario Airport :)
--So welcome back to blogging...glad to have you :) --So I have to ask...for me, nausea on my way to work meant a baby on the way...Is that your case or just nerves? ;) ;)
Cancun looked awesome!...I could use a tropical escape w/all this snow & ice up her in N. Utah!

curtandheather said...

Lots of nerves!!!LOL

Blake and Leslie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family! Cancun looked awesome too! I'm sure it was fun to get away!

Janette said...

hey Heather, its Janette Nelson (jessica nelson's sister in law) where are you guys living? At one point I thought you were in Vegas. Are u back in St. George? I have a blog too but it is private. e-mail me at nettnate@msn.com and I'll invite you. It would be great to keep in touch.