Saturday, August 8, 2009

Coming to an End!

Pretty sure the rental hunt is over and we can officially claim our name to Las Vegas. I got a call Thursday for HR at Sunrise confirming my spot in Surgical ICU and it looks like my start date will be August 31. We spent a couple of days down there doing a little birthday celebration...my 27th...AHHHH! And hunting for rentals. I HATE looking for houses, I have never had to do this because Curt just builds them and then we move well this is a little different ball game in Vegas. But we found one that we both like, that has all of Curts requirements and also a yard for the dogs :) They need to let us know this morning if it is a go....cross your fingers for us :)

Pictures to come of the Bday Celebration and also the house if we can call it ours for a year. Visitors WELCOME in VEGAS anytime :) Spare rooms and couches and floor space :)

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

So did you get it? I am glad things are working out. One of these days we are going to visit you!!

Jena Thomas said...

I am so happy for you. You worked so hard and deserve this job. You will be an amazing nurse. When do you move? I want to see you before you go.

Unknown said...

That is so great! We will have to hang out when we visit the McCrackens. :):)

Lori said...

congrats! We spent a lot of time dreaming about moving to Vegas before Van found out about Emory. I hope you enjoy!