Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A need for a CELEBRATION

Friday called for a CELEBRATION. I had my first job interview in Vegas and landed the job. Jessica and the kids were more than willing to celebrate with me :)
Curt was hiking the highest peak in Nevada and I was so excited, I didn't want to spend the night alone. We all decided Pirate Pizza would be the Best place to celebrate with the kiddos :)




Brielle and Hunter showing their prizes :) There is an arcade there and we had a blast earning tickets :)

They give the kids tokens and pictures to color while you wait for the food.



Hunter, Brielle and Sophie


Thanks Jes, it was a blast!

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

Where is the pic of us! There is none of you I should have taken your picture sorry! Crazy night! So proud of you! Yay you did it and all your dreams are coming true! I am so glad I had the chance to share this journey with you! The good the bad and the well hilarious moments!! Love you so much Happy Heather! :)

Johnstun Fam said...

Oh I am so proud of you! YOU ROCK! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all. But Thursday we will have a great celebration!

Unknown said...

Heath, I so would have celebrated with you! We are so proud of you. I knew you would get a job, your a Costley... Not just the great heritage but you ROCK. How could they not hire you. We are excited for your new adventures. WAY TO GO~ SLY Andy & Kandy!

J + A Humphreys said...

Congrats! That is the cherry on top! What kind of nursing - peds, OB, surgical?? It will be an invaluable skill to have for all the years ahead of you. :)

ManBlog said...

That does call for a celebration!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you- you will love it! You will be such a great nurse. Wish I lived closer so we could work together! Good luck! Oh and THanks for the running encouragement!-I'm starting to love it!
Amber

Sorry I'm logged in under Chads name and too lazy to change it- but I'm sure he feels the same way about my comment :)