Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

Well we had a lot of rolls left over from my grad party and they had already been frozen once so we decided to save them for the ducks. We went over on Sunday afternoon and had fun. These ducks have been fed tons and are not afraid to come and take food out of your hand and even possibly attack your hand. We kept our distance.


Beckham is in heaven, I just love this face!!



Briggs and Beckham were the main feeders
Kandy and Andy


Mom, GG and Beckham

6 comments:

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Hey heather, they do grow up to fast that is for sure!!! The pictures are way cute of your family. That little boys hair is to die for!!! Any luck with houses or jobs in wonderful Las Vegas?? Make sure youcall us when you come down!! We would love to go to dinner or something!!!

Johnstun Fam said...

oh fun! Beckham is so cute!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Sounds good, I will definatly pray for youJuly 3rd. It is such a stressful day. I hope all goes well, have my books i gave you come in handy at all??? The one that tells you how to test and what the questions are like, I feel that one helped alot, I read that one front to back. It is easy reading too. Good luck, and if you feel up to it give us a call!

she's beauty and she's grace said...

Your nephews are super cute!

Candace Thomas said...

Pretty much you are the BEST AUNTIE EVER!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is the best day of your life hu!!!! When luke and I got the letter saying I passed we were both screaming and yelling and running through the house!!!! I was so excited! Good luck with the recruiter and hopefully we will see you soon. What did you think about the NCLEX??? Did youthink it was hard or easy??? How did you feel when you left??? How many questions did you get??